Brexit: Result of the referendum - was it the right answer?
The EACTP is pleased to announce that its first networking event is to be held on 29 June 2016 at the London offices of Squire Patton Boggs.
The programme for the evening is as follows:
5.30p.m - Registration and coffee
6 p.m - Welcome Speech
- Jukka-Pekka Joensuu, President of the EACTP (Finland)
6.10 p.m - Keynote Speaker
- Wolfgang Maschek, Head of EU public policy practice, Squire Patton Boggs (Belgium)
6.30 p.m - Panel discussion: Brexit: Result of the referendum - was it the right answer?
- Chair: Ian Gray, Partner, Baronsmead Consulting (UK)
- Panellist: Lukas Fecker, Partner, Innovation Brain (Switzerland)
- Panellist: Jukka-Pekka Joensuu, Executive VP, Cinia (Finland) Attendance is free but pre registration is essential. Please register to attend by emailing
- Panellist: Dr Jens Rinze, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs (Germany)
7.10 p.m - Networking drinks and nibbles
8.10 p.m - End of Event
Attendance is free but pre registration is essential. Please register to attend by emailing email@example.com