Levels of Membership
The EACTP offers the following levels of membership to ensure it is open to turnaround managers at all stages of their career:
- Analyst - CTA
- Professional - CTP
- Senior CTP - CTP with 12 years’ demonstrated turnaround experience
- CTP Emeritus - for retired professionals
- CTP Honorary - for recognised industry leaders and by Board invitation only.
To meet the basic qualification criteria for entry to the EACTP you must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a relevant degree or an MBA, or be a member of a recognised financial, legal or industrial professional body
- CTAs achieved by examination success and CTPs joining after December 2020 will need to hold the CTA qualification
- Provide two sponsors for CTP
In addition to the basic qualification criteria, each level of membership also has the following qualification requirements:
Certified Turnaround Analyst (CTA)
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and have a relevant degree or an MBA, or be a member of a recognised financial, legal, or industrial professional body. This qualifies for entry into the mandatory education and examination process.
Find out about the new Certified Turnaround Analyst Online Learning Programme.
Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP)
Applicants need to have passed the examination process and be able to:
- Provide three turnaround cases which demonstrate significant influence over the outcome
- Attend an interview with EACTP accreditors
For recognised industry leaders and by Board invitation only.
How to Apply
For information on the application process, with detailed notes for applicants see How to Apply.
For application forms see: