For your information, please find a selection of relevant articles, papers, useful links and guidelines on turnaround management issues in Europe.
Please email email@example.com if you have any articles or publications you would like to share via this page. All submissions will be subject to approval by the Standards and Admissions Committee.
- Best-Practice Guideline Turnarounds
written by Alan Tilley and David Bryan, of Bryan, Mansell & Tilley LLP, and Stephen Cork and Katie Moffitt, of Insolvency Practitioners Cork Gully, for the Corporate Finance Faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Articles by Ian Gray of Baronsmead Consulting:
- Asset Based Finance for Growth, Acquisitions and Turnarounds
- The Role of the Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO)
- Making Retailers Click – What Does the Online Stampede Mean for the High Street?
- Pensioned Off?
- Pre-acquisition due diligence: The Baronsmead Operational Audit
- The Role of a Non-Executive Director
- Sources of Funding
- Financial Health Check
Article by Andrew Cawkwell, Restructuring Lawyer at Muckle LLP:
Article by Alan Tilley, of Bryan, Mansell & Tilley LLP:
Materials from a workshop called The Power of Knowledge given by Rose Atkinson, Deputy Head, Knowledge & Information Management Cabinet Office
Article highlighted of interest by Giorgio Corno issued in May 2016:
- INSOL International present the 7th case study titled “Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd: The First PRC Reorganisation Involving Shareholders Subject to Foreign Insolvency Proceedings”
Book co-authored by Piotr Bieniasz
22 February, 2017
TMA Europe's fourth East European Conference to be held in Vienna, Austria.
02 May, 2017
NEW EACTP event to be held in Brussels
16 June, 2017
The 2017 TMA Europe conference in London, UK entitled "The Future of Europe", is a must for all turnaround practitioners, investors, banking, financial institutions and other professionals who are involved in turnaround and distressed markets.
For more events of interest please see TMA Europe’s events page.