For your information, please find a selection of relevant articles, papers, useful links and guidelines on turnaround management issues in Europe.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any articles or publications you would like to share via this page. All submissions will be subject to approval by the Standards and Admissions Committee.
- Turnaround management: Unlocking and preserving value in distressed businesses
written by Alan Tilley of Bryan, Mansell & Tilley.
- Best-Practice Guideline Turnarounds
written by Alan Tilley and David Bryan, of Bryan, Mansell & Tilley LLP, and Stephen Cork and Katie Moffitt, of Insolvency Practitioners Cork Gully, for the Corporate Finance Faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Guide provided by World Bank Group:
Turnaround Research Papers by Eugen Lascu
Articles by Ian Gray of Baronsmead Consulting:
- Asset Based Finance for Growth, Acquisitions and Turnarounds
- The Role of the Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO)
- Making Retailers Click – What Does the Online Stampede Mean for the High Street?
- Pensioned Off?
- Pre-acquisition due diligence: The Baronsmead Operational Audit
- The Role of a Non-Executive Director
- Sources of Funding
- Financial Health Check
Article by Andrew Cawkwell, Restructuring Lawyer at Newtons:
Article by Alan Tilley, of Bryan, Mansell & Tilley LLP:
Materials from a workshop called The Power of Knowledge given by Rose Atkinson, Deputy Head, Knowledge & Information Management Cabinet Office
Article highlighted of interest by Giorgio Corno issued in May 2016:
- INSOL International present the 7th case study titled “Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd: The First PRC Reorganisation Involving Shareholders Subject to Foreign Insolvency Proceedings”
Book co-authored by Piotr Bieniasz
For more events of interest please see TMA Europe’s events page.